Tuesday 8 May 2012

wallpaper santa claus

wallpaper santa claus christmasThis is where the Christmas wallpapers So in order to get a feel of the Christmas season, I should look into the ways to decorate my PC and mobile phone. I am not sure about all the people out there, but I always hang out with my mobile phone and my laptop. It is nothing but the personal computer and a mobile phone.

There are two things that people cannot live without. Alright, I kept on thinking and a great Christmas decoration idea popped in my mind. To be more precise I felt like these decorations were common and I have been seeing this since I was born. Still I felt like something for missing to bring the feel of Christmas. Well I placed a great Christmas tree and hung a bright star in front of my home.

So it is another Christmas season just around the corner and I was thinking of some unique ideas to bring a Christmas feeling to my surrounding. Time for party, dance and cheer”. “Christmas, Christmas time is near.

wallpaper santa claus freeThough some of these Christmas wallpapers weren’t large enough for my desktop wallpaper, they became perfect as my mobile Christmas wallpapers. Finally after a long week of search online I got hold of some unique pictures of infant Jesus and some great pictures of Santa Claus. It is a true fact that free Christmas that are unique are very hard to find.

Most of the links that say free Christmas wallpapers are baits that either end up in some crap wallpaper site or will direct you to some site with malicious downloads. The funniest thing is that one of free Christmas wallpapers which was titled as a Santa Claus has the picture of a crazy Moose. All the free Christmas wallpapers available out there were one and the same. Free and unique seems to be words of conflict.

wallpaper santa claus desktopViola, great Christmas posters were ready for free (ignoring the printing costs which is just peanuts.) Now my home is full of Christmas posters ready to welcome my guests. I downloaded some great Christmas pictures from the web and printed them using by printer in home. I didn’t make the mistake of buying costly Christmas pictures from traditional art stores. So I came up with the idea of displaying some Christmas pictures in home.

I don’t want to welcome my guests with my regular boring smile and some pre-recorded sentences. As the old saying goes, “pictures speak louder than words”.

wallpaper santa claus background

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...